30 Aug 2023 - 30 Oct 2023
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
The discussion includes:
- How to use Incoterms® 2020 when quoting globally for importers and exporters
- What is the value for Customs duty purposes, and how the Incoterms ® 2020, relate to the Customs and Excise Act, when calculating VAT & Duties on imported goods globally?
- When to zero rate VAT on exports
- What is the risk, cost, and responsibility for the seller, buyer and or service provider with every Incoterm quoted?
- Can Incoterms ® 2010 still be used?
- Export documentation, and the revised Kyoto convention
- How to ensure compliant documentation
- Invoicing from proforma invoices to commercial invoices
- Packing lists, transport documents, SAD500, and freight instructions
Looking for more information?
Search our resource library
The Wesgro Trade Unit provides a free and confidential service to help you establish and grow your business in Cape Town and the Western Cape. Our diverse economy, strong skills base and well-connected infrastructure present many opportunities for foreign buyers seeking high-quality goods and services, as well as exporters looking to expand into the African market.
Read our latest sector and country fact sheets and research reports to identify new opportunities to grow your business.