During the Community Concert, temporary road closures at the following locations will be in place from March 26 – 28 2019.
Closures will be in place from 6am.
– Shortmarket Street between Adderley and Long Street
– Burg Street between Church Street and Long Street
– Long Market street between Long Street and Adderley Street
– Burg Street, between Hout Street and Shortmarket Street.
Road closures for the annual Jazz Festival will be as follows:
– Lower Long Street between FW De Klerk Boulevard and P2 parking. From March 28 – 31, 6am – 4pm.
– Lower Long Street, (southbound) between FW De Klerk Boulevard and Walter Sisulu Avenue. From March 29 – 31, 1pm – 9am.
– Walter Sisulu Avenue (east bound) between lower Long street and Heerengracht Street. From March 29 – 31, 9am – 4pm.
– Walter Sisulu Avenue (east bound) between Buitengracht street and Lower Long street. From March 29 – 31, 4pm – 9am.
– Walter Sisulu Avenue (west bound) between Heerengracht Street and Lower Long Street. From March 29 – 31, 5pm – 9am.
– Heerengracht Street (north bound) between Hertzog Boulevard and FW De Klerk Boulevard. From March 29 – 31, 6pm – 9am.
– FW De Klerk Boulevard between Lower Long Street and Heerengracht Street. From March 29 – 31, 1pm – 9am.