Food and wine
Nature and wildlife
Garden Route and Klein Karoo
Calitzdorp, renowned far and wide as the Port Capital of South Africa, is shaking off the Klein Karoo dust in preparation for the very best wine and lifestyle festival this region has to offer. So start planning your trip now as this weekend will see this historic town bursting out of its seams when Calitzdorp opens its heart and doors to visitors from far and wide.
This years festival will again be centred at the historic Calitzdorp Railway Station, well-complimented by a full and fabulous programme of events at the various wine cellars and village venues.
• Culinary demonstrations form celebrity chefs
• A fine dining evening of the 'secret suppers'
• Port and wine tastings
• Vintage tractor and car display
• Klein Karoo cellars tasting and sales
• Live music
• Gourmet Street food market
• Guided tour through the village
• Mountian bike race
• Barn Dance